Thursday, June 4, 2009

things i hate today

i hate the loud sounds that knock on my wall early in the morning... i hate them, they wake me up, or at least they present in my dreams. i dont like the fact that there are strangers outside my house. just outside my house that i feel trapped inside. i hope my living room has blinds, that wont allow me to see them, and them to see me( i dont know if they are looking...). i dont like it when i cant wear what i want, or not to wear what i dont want to be exact.

p/s my house is in renovating period. i dont have phone number. no car/motocycle/bike that can take me anywhere. i cant connect to the world outside except using internet. so if anything happens to me, no one will know. glad~ huh

4 comments:

  1. heh,,,
    I'll know!!!
    sbb 247 on9 ngan ko...
    papehal jd kat ko,pesan kat mak kau,hit aku kat skype..
    hahahhaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...tapi now, ko tak on pon...ko sibuk gi makan

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha...ape la ko ni..tggu je aku balik 1july nnt (dahla bday nada busuk)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lambat nyer ko balik....nada busuk. haha

    ReplyDelete