Wednesday, October 7, 2009

mad=med?

tomorrow i have to wake up at 6.30am... but if i minus shower, make up, dilemma in choosing outfit, i can wake up at 7am.so that by 7.20 i ll be ready in front of centra on ranelagh road (which is where my house is located, about 5-7 mins walk from my doorstep to the front door of centra)(btw, centra is a mart, with expensive groceries), picking up my free t shirt and empty bucket to start the MED day!
med day ialah hari gila like 'med mad'. ok actually i also dont know what is med day. its a day for the medicine class (from pre-med to final med) to have like a day of tradition. this med day is a yearly activity. so, first thing in the morning is to have bucket collection which i will do tommorow..kutip duit orang2 tepi jalan depan centra and put them into the bucket, which later will be use to some irish culture (sesuke hati aku je).. the truth is, i dont know why are we collecting the money. what should i say when i ask people to drop their coins into my bucket? dem, nnt kosong bucket, malu gile. and they are going to have guys berarak in girls outfit with makeup and will do pompom at the city. later, we will head to student bar, for those who drink alcohol they will...for those who dont, we eat..if there is anything that we can eat. cth2 nyer sila pk sendiri. last year, ade night out afterward. but i dont thing they have it this year.

minggu depan test neuro. tgk contoh soalan je teros rase cm nak terberak. dasyat.
and chinese test too...

my housemates are busy skyping with their guy friend. or boyfriend. tetibe jeles plak.

my broadband sucks. slow gile and super sucks. when your broadband sucks, your life sucks too... exaggeration is vye, not me =)

i put my lappy yg rosak inside a drawer, so that i wont have a glimpse of it. sakit hati setiap kali tgk die, coz it cause headache when i need it the most (like mlm raye when i need to skype with my parents, time baru beli broadband, and bile broadband ni da bole pakai) everytime asek nak rosak. i hate it. this is the first time i said i hate my laptop. u r sick lappy, really SICK.

my housemates are leaving for cardiff until monday morning. i ll have to stay at home alone. to all thief out there, pls do not come to my house.

i really love hot chocolate at Butler Chocolate. seriously..if u ever lay your feet on ireland (ireland ni tak best pon, baik gi uk lagi bes) pls buy this hot choc. very very very recommended. sedap nak mati, i m addicted to it. the thought of it is enough for me to tuck out 3.20 euro from my half empty pocket for a cup of hot choc. kali ni tak exaggerate.

these are my updates...
tq

1 comment:

  1. giler dasat neuro nye soklan smpai nk terberak..

    ReplyDelete