Tuesday, January 27, 2009

mahu mengarut

this is a quote from my drinking bottle...
"that which matters THE LEAST should never give way to that which matter THE MOST"

i guess it was trying to mention about human natural ungratefulness because we usually too focus on little things that went wrong in our life, but we never really care about those tiny matter that make us at least smile..
that's why i guess God always want us to be grateful, because that's when u will feel contented, and happy...He's just showing u the way...

i read somewhere, which said that those people that complaint too much,
such as;- i m ugly
- i m damn stupid
- my teacher suck
- the system sucks!
- my country owe me...
is just being denial. they blame the whole world except for themselves...
i used to say such things before...but then i realize that i was WASTING my time complaining..

No comments:

Post a Comment