Monday, January 26, 2009

RACE,what is that?

general perception about malays:-
-malays are lazy, they are the sleeping species
-Malays, oh, they are forgetful (melayu mudah lupa)
-malays are conservative (they are the typical malays, as described)
-Malays, they are stupid
-malays are those people,that try to be a superman on a motorcycle..

general perception about chinese:-
-KIASU!!!
-tak mandi pagi, berak tak cebok
-chinese people ha, so selfish la...
-they always drive at wrong way lane...huh

general perception about indian:-
-kaki gaduh
-smelly
-love to boost around
-padai ckp, tapi ape pon tak buat!

those are the GENERAL perception i learned along my 20 years of life. yes, we might see the truth in them, from as little matter, or as big as it is, yet, that doesnt mean that race defined whats underneath...

my malay friends, some of them are bookworm, some of them are debator, some of them are performer, they are not sleeping assholes...
some of my malays friends, they only became superman in their dream, or dream to be a superman when they are 6 years old... my chinese friends too...my indian friends too...
some of my chinese and indian friends, they did try to be a superman on a motorbike..
my mom is a chinese, she use water to clean herself after poop-ing, or pee-ing..my irish friends they wipe their ass using toilet paper...i use toilet papers sometimes...when the water is too cold, or because i dont want to wet the floor.well im half malay, and half chinese, which make me a YuCin...
some of my chinese friends help me with my homework, some of my malays friends, they dont even bother...my indian friends, they do it for me...haha
some of my indian friends, they wear perfume, DKNY green apple, HUGO BOSS, or at least bedak talkum(the red bottle, we use when we got rashes somewhere between our two legs)
one of my schoolmate, he is indian. he talks a lot...and he is the best student at his university...

i bet the GENERAL perception is too general...maybe they should do statistic and the data will be much more reliable...dont trust the words flying around...experience yourself how lovely other people can be, despite their external features...
as human, what defer us is not our race, but how we treat other people...

how do u treat other people my friends??

10 comments:

  1. hehehe...bagus2..wat blog yeh :)

    btw, malay mmg pemalas..mostly la..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ak malas nk stady je.tp ak rajin facebook n bace blog org!!haha-mus

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahah....mus ko curik dino nyer id...
    bukan saje pemalas, malah pencuri kehkehkeh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahaha..Welcome Back To Blogosphere..
    ~ni dino btol~
    haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. biase ahh..skeptical..
    aku rase sume bangse nye sifat yg baik2 je aku ambill..
    aku kan truly malaysian...

    ReplyDelete
  6. eh, hi dino...hehehe

    vye...bole blah...

    ReplyDelete
  7. My dear ,Chinese New Year is meant to be an occasion for us to gather and
    to catch up with events happening among us all.It's rather heart warming in a
    sense this year.All your aunties and uncles did ask about your absence from the
    scene this year so somehow or rather the news about u studying abroad is rather awed
    and gratifying received for some of them.So your angpaws is still being generously ask
    to be passed to u,regardlessly.So no fear u r not forgotten...
    Morevover this year your uncle in Serdang 'd served us his very own invention
    of his 3 colour flavour ice tea and it tasted superb .We'd a good laugh when
    Lia pestered him to pass his recipe to her where he responded that she 'd to pay him a fee.....haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. seriously??hehe
    i know they wont forget me...
    so, how much i get this year?haha kidding u
    ice tea? nice...

    ReplyDelete
  9. U'd to check with Lia. She is safe keeping the angpau for u.

    ReplyDelete